I am a highly experienced Russian translator specialising in marketing. I apply the same level of craftsmanship to my translations as you do to your products, be they high-end jewellery, timepieces or designer furniture.
If you are a company – big or small – looking for a professional translator whose passion for highlighting the quality of your products and services reflects your own, I would love to help.
If you represent a translation agency looking for a conscientious translator or editor to join your team of freelancers, I would love to hear from you too.
My language pairs are:
- English > Russian
- German > Russian
- French > Russian
My specialist areas are:
- Marketing (fashion, jewellery, design, beauty, travel)
- Environment, sustainability and green building
- Business and finance
Details of other projects I have worked on can be found here.
- MSc in Sustainable Development with merit – University of Exeter, UK
- Postgraduate course in Sociology and French – Collège Universitaire Français, Moscow, Russia
- Postgraduate course in International Business – Ural State University, Russia
- BA in Linguistics & Translation (English & German) – Ural State University, Russia
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE), Grade: A
- Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française (DALF C1), Score 77.75/100