Yulia Tsybysheva BA MSc MCIL
I am a professional Russian translator and interpreter with over 10 years of experience. I have worked both in-house and as a freelancer for a wide range of end clients: from Big 4 consultancies to NGOs, from luxury brands to airlines, from publishing houses to art galleries.
I am a Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists (UK).
My language pairs are:
- English > Russian
- German > Russian
- French > Russian
My specialist areas are:
- Business, finance, audit and consulting
- Marketing (luxury fashion, jewellery, travel)
- Environment and sustainability
- Green building
- Art and design
This list is not exhaustive. Details of other projects I have worked on can be found here.
- MSc in Sustainable Development with merit (by distance learning) – University of Exeter, UK
- Post-graduate course in Sociology and French – Collège Universitaire Français, Moscow, Russia
- Post-graduate course in International Business – Department of Economics, Ural State University, Russia
- BA in Linguistics & Translation (English, German) – Department of Philology, Ural State University, Russia
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE), Grade: A
- Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française (DALF C1), Score 77.75/100